- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Fresh rosemary leaves, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface, and cut it into squares or rectangles, approximately 2×2 inches in size.
- Place the puff pastry squares in a muffin tin and top each one with a slice of brie cheese, followed by a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the puff pastry turns golden brown and flaky
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow the bites to cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary leaves for a festive touch.
- Serve warm and watch them disappear within minutes!