- 4 tb extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup diced red bell peppers
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- Preheat Oven: Set to 375°F (190°C).
- Sauté Sweet Potatoes: In a skillet, heat 2 tb olive oil. Add sweet potatoes; cook until slightly soft.
- Add Veggies: Push potatoes aside; add remaining oil, onions, garlic, and bell peppers. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Brown Sausage: Mix in sausage, breaking it apart. Cook until browned.
- Combine & Bake: Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Serve: Let cool slightly, then serve and enjoy!