- 5-6 1.55 oz. chocolate bars we used Hershey
- Graham crackers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Break up the chocolate bars along the break lines and line on the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch cast iron skillet. (If using a regular pan, be sure to grease it with cooking spray.) It’s OK if some overlap, but be careful to not stack too many pieces on top of one another or they may not melt properly.
- Add a layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Place them touching each other, but know they will expand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are brown on top. Watch closely after 5 minutes … marshmallows can burn.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes so the chocolate can continue to melt.
- Serve immediately from pan with graham crackers for dipping.