Easy 5 minute recipe
This recipe makes 24 bags or 1 large bowl
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup candy pumpkins
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 cup mini rolos
- 6 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Stir gently until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Optional: Pour 1/2 cup to 1 cup of the mix in plastic bags and tie with an orange ribbon.
- If you need to make this recipe nut free, replace the Reese’s Pieces with M&M’s.
2. If you can’t find Chex cereal you can substitute Life cereal or even Shreddies cereal