GET THE WORD OUT about
your next auction! Save Time &
$$$. One Call For All. Your ad
can appear in this newspaper + 99
other TN newspapers. For more
info, contact this newspaper’s
classified dept. or call Becky
Moats 931-624-8916. (TnScan)
WE CAN Help! Advertise your
job opening in this newspaper +
100 newspapers across the state
– One Call/Email for All! Contact
our classified dept.or email
Replace your roof with the best
looking and longest lasting material
steel from Erie Metal Roofs!
Three styles and multiple colors
available. Guaranteed to last a
lifetime! Limited Time Offer –
$500 Discount + Additional 10%
off install (for military, health
workers & 1st responders.) Call
Erie Metal Roofs: 1-855-281-
Eliminate gutter cleaning forever!
LeafFilter, the most advanced
debris-blocking gutter protection.
Schedule a FREE Leaf-
Filter estimate today. 20% off
Entire Purchase. Plus 10% Senior
& Military Discounts. Call
Advertise Throughout TN
YOUR LOW COST ADVERTISING
Solution! One call &
your 25 word ad will appear in
100 Tennessee newspapers for
$275/wk or 27 East TN newspapers
for $120/wk. Call this newspaper’s
dept. or go to www.tnpress.com/
Choose EarthLink Fiber Internet
for speeds up to 5 Gigs, no data
caps, no throttling. Prices starting
at $54.95. Plus, a $100 gift
card when you make the switch.
Call 1-855-481-3340 (TnScan)
FREE high speed internet for
those that qualify. Government
program for recipients of select
programs incl. Medicaid, SNAP,
Housing Assistance, WIC, Veterans
Pension, Survivor Benefits,
Lifeline, Tribal. 15 GB internet
service. Bonus offer: Android
tablet FREE with one-time $20
copay. Free shipping & handling.
Call Maxsip Telecom today!
Dish Network: Only from Dish-
3 year TV Price Guarantee! 99%
Signal Reliability, backed by
guarantee. Includes Multi-Sport
with NFL Redzone. Switch and
Get a FREE $100 Gift Card. Call
today! 1-844-274-6074 (Tn-
DIRECTV. New 2-Year Price
Guarantee. The most live MLB
games this season, 200+ channels
and over 45,000 on-demand
titles. $84.99/mo for 24
months with CHOICE Package.
Some restrictions apply. Call
DIRECTV 1-844-230-4803 (Tn-
DIRECTV OVER INTERNET –
Get your favorite live TV, sports
and local channels. 99% signal
reliability! CHOICE Package,
$84.99/mo for 12 months. HBO
Max and Premium Channels included
for 3 mos (w/CHOICE
Package or higher.) No annual
contract, no hidden fees! Some
restrictions apply. Call IVS
DENTAL INSURANCE from
Physicians Mutual Insurance
Company. Coverage for 350 plus
procedures. Real dental insurance
– NOT just a discount plan.
Do not wait! Call now! Get your
FREE Dental Information Kit
with all the details! 1-844-278-
tnpress #6258 (TnScan)
VIAGRA and CIALIS USERS!
A cheaper alternative to high
drugstore prices! 50 Pill Special
– Only $99! 100% guaranteed.
CALL NOW: 866-974-1464
Become a Published Author.
We want to Read Your Book!
Dorrance Publishing-Trusted by
Authors Since 1920 Book manuscript
being reviewed. Comprehensive
Services: Consultation, Production,
Promotion and Distribution
Call for Your Free Author`s
Guide 1-844-923-3666 or
TOP CA$H PAID FOR OLD
GUITARS! 1920-1980 Gibson,
Martin, Fender, Gretsch,
Epiphone, Guild, Mosrite,
Rickenbacker, Prairie State,
D’Angelico, Stromberg. And
Gibson Mandolins / Banjos.
Car For Sale- 2011 Cadillac
DTS Deville. Silver with black
interior. Good condition. 74,000
miles. $9,995. Call 423-223-
Senior Citizens Center Director
-High school diploma or GD (college
-Must be at least 18 years old.
-Must be a US Citizen.
-Had a valid Tennessee driver’s license.
-Pass a drug screen.
-Must have a desire to work with people,
be a team player, and have a good
-Basic computer skills.
-Able to work with nonprofit organizations.
-Manage revenue, inventory, and prepare
-Present for monthly meetings with senior
-Prepare monthly event calendar.
-Help with cleaning of the Senior Center.
-Help with faith based meals.
-Help with other tasks assigned by
Applications can be picked up at 2845
Baker Highway in Huntsville, TN, at the
Scott County Mayors Office. If you have
a resume, please turn it in with your application.
Deadline to apply is June 30,
2023 at 4:00 PM.
Scott County is an equal opportunity employer.
6/22 1 of 1
Coordinator of Nursing and Allied Health
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Oneida/Huntsville is accepting applications
for a full-time Coordinator of Nursing and Allied Health. The position will
serve at both TCAT Oneida/Huntsville and TCAT Jacksboro campuses with responsibility
to cover academic responsibilities for both institutions’ Nursing and Allied
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN), master’s degree (MSN) is
• Must provide evidence of current, valid State of Tennessee licensure as aregistered
• Five (5) years of nursing experience and supervisory experience in the nursing
• Experience working in a long-term nursing facility is considereda plus.
• Teaching experience is considered a plus.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office applications, email, etc.) are required.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, staff,
industry personnel is essential to the position.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Manage/coordinate the following technical programs: Practical Nursing, Pharmacy
Technology, Nursing Aide, and any other allied health program that may be developed
at TCAT Oneida/Huntsville or TCAT Jacksboro.
• Coordinate the recruitment and selection of students for all nursing and allied
health programs and assist graduates with placement opportunities.
• Train, evaluate, and supervise faculty in the nursing and allied health programs.
• Facilitate professional development programs for nursing and allied health faculty.
• Assign teaching and non-teaching job responsibilities, assist with teaching for at
least 20% of the program’s time in nursing, and act as a mediator between students
• Prepare annual reports for accrediting bodies and maintain records for the State
Board of Nursing.
• Maintain required annual 60% completion, 70% placement, and 70% program licensure
rate pursuant to the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accreditation
• Provide leadership in teaching, service, research, clinical practice, and developmental
tasks for the departments.
• Develop clinical partnerships and collaborate with partners regarding program
initiatives and training methodologies.
• Ensure compliance with all TBR, institutional, state, and federal requirements.
• Perform all duties assigned by the President and/or Vice President of the College.
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday with time split
equally between TCAT Oneida/Huntsville and TCAT Jacksboro. The job is an exempt
position and may require additional work beyond the normal schedule depending
on program needs.
Salary: Commensurate with Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology salary
*A criminal background check will be required for the selected applicant.
Applications and Resumes should be submitted online at:
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Oneida/Huntsville does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. The following person
has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Amy West, Assistant
Director, 355 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756, (423) 663-4900, firstname.lastname@example.org . 6/15 2 of 2