This easy salsa adds a flavorful punch and comes together in minutes.
This super simple salsa packs a lot of flavor with as much — or as little — heat as you’d like from chili pepper flakes added to taste.
- 3 to 4 pounds tomatoes
- 1/2 of a small white onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small bell pepper (color of your choice)
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 of a lemon or lime, juiced
- Pepper, to taste (salt optional)
- Chili pepper flakes, to taste
- Roughly chop tomatoes and onions.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor.
- Pulse until desired consistency.
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Calories: 40
- Total fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 10 g
- Dietary fiber: 3 g
- Total sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g